Traditional Gujarat with Jaipur & Delhi Traditional Gujarat with Jaipur & Delhi includes sightseeing in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jambughoda, Ahmedabad, Gondal, Adipur and Wadhwan.This package is designed in the itinerary of 15 Nights & 16 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this India Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Delhi
- Day 03: Travel to Agra from Delhi
- Day 04: Arrive at Jaipur
- Day 05: Explore Jaipur
- Day 06: Reach Jambughoda- via- Ahmedabad
- Day 07: Day sightseeing in Jambughoda
- Day 08: Reach Ahmedabad
- Day 09: Sghtseeing in Ahmedabad
- Day 10: Travel to Gondal
- Day 11: View attractions in Gondal
- Day 12: Arrival at Adpur
- Day 13: Sightseeing in Adpur
- Day 14: Wadhwan
- Day 15: Leave for Delhi
- Day 16: Leave from Delhi
- Tour Ends
Traditional Gujarat with Jaipur & Delhi
Day-1: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
*In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city for driving past the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House and Raj Ghat. On the next day, you can visit monuments like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and many more.
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, the President's House, Lotus Temple. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. A rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight in your hotel.
- Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Jama Masjid
- Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple
*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day-3: Delhi - Agra (231 km - 4 to 5 hours)
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. After that, you will do the sightseeing in Agra for Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – The Red Fort of Agra which is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening and see the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
- Evening is free for independent activities, you can utilize this time for shopping the famous Agra marble handicrafts as well as rugs and carpets that are available in abundance.
*Please note- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
Day-4: Agra - Jaipur ( 235 Km - 4 to 5 hours )
If interested on this day, you can visit Taj Mahal during the sunrise. After taking breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En route, visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
- Dinner at Choki Dhani in Jaipur- Where you can enjoy traditional Rajasthani food.
Day 5: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 06: Jaipur - Ahmedabad - Jambughoda ( By Flight)
Take breakfast at the hotel and our representative will transfer you to airport to catch flight for Ahmedabad. On arrival, you will drive to Jambughoda. On arrival at Jambughoda, our representative will transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 07: Jambughoda
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for seeing beautiful places in Jambughoda. If you are a nature lover, Jambughoda wildlife sanctuary will certainly be an interest place to visit. A rich collection of flora and fauna can be viewed by you over here. You can also travel to nearby places over here if time permits. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 08: Jambughoda - Ahmedabad ( 180 Km, 3 to 4 hrs)
After the breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel and later you can visit the nearby market area of Ahmedabad during evening. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 9: Ahmedabad
After the breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the hub of Gujarat. Visit Jama Masjid, Rani rupmati's Mosque and shaking minarets. You can also visit beautiful Akshardham Temple and Iskcon Temple. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 10: Ahmedabad - Gondal ( 246 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After the breakfast at the hotel and proceed to to Gondal. On arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel and have leisure time at the hotel in Gondal and enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 11: Gondal
After the breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing in Gondal. There are various places of interest over here like Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Orchard Palace, Naulakha Palace, Veri Lake and Huzoor Palace. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 12: Gondal - Adipur ( 233 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After the breakfast at the hotel and travel to Adipur. On arrival at Adipur, our representative will transfer to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day 13: Adipur
After the breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing and view the beautiful scenery of the village and also visit Palitana which is situated close to this village. It a very renowned pilgrim center of Jain. There are many beautiful temples over. Spend your night at hotel in Adpur. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 14: Adipur - Wadhwan ( 215 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After the breakfast at the hotel and travel to wadhwan. Explore attractions over here like Hawa Mahal and Ranakdevi Temple. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 15: Wadhwan - Ahmedabad- Delhi ( By flight)
After the breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Ahmedabad to reach Delhi by flight. On arrival at Delhi, our representative will transfer to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day 16: Delhi
After the breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport to catch the flight for onward destination.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Traditional Gujarat with Jaipur & Delhi package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.