Experience Rajasthan includes sightseeing in Jaipur, Samode, Pushkar, Devgarh, Ranakpur, and Udaipur. This package is designed in the itinerary of 09 Nights & 10 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
- Day 02: Jaipur Sighseeing
- Day 03: Drive to Samode
- Day 04: Leave for Pushkar
- Day 05: Visit Deogarh
- Day 06: Deogarh Sightseeing
- Day 07: Drive to Ranakpur
- Day 08: Leave for Udaipur
- Day 09: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day 10: Delhi - Departure
- Tour Ends
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
Upon arrival at Jaipur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 03: Jaipur- Samode ( 42 Km, 1 hour)
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave for Samode. On arrival at samode, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later on you will visit the attractions of Samode like Samde Haveli, Samode Fort, Sultan Mahal, Samode Bagh, Govind Devji Temple and Mahadeva Temple. Stay overnight at Samode hotel. Return to the hotel in evening for comforting overnight stay.
Day 04: Samode- Pushkar (180 km, 3 to 4 hrs)
In the morning after your breakfast you will be leave for Pushkar. On arrival at Pushkar, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later on you will visit to some of the attractions such as Pushkar Lake, Brahma's Temple, Rangji Temple, Aptaeshwar Temple, Savitri Temple and Varaha Temple. Return to the hotel in evening for comforting overnight stay.
Day 05: Pushkar- Devgarh (153 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
Take your morning breakfast and then leave for Devgarh. On arrival at Pushkar, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
Day 06: Devgarh
In the morning have your breakfast and then proceed for Devgarh sightseeing. You will visit places like Devgarh Mahal, Dashavatar Temple, Devgarh Fort and Gokal Vilas. Return to the hotel in evening for comforting overnight stay.
Day 07: Devgarh to Ranakpur (100 Km, 1 to 2 hrs)
After your morning breakfast you will leave for Ranakpur On arrival at Ranakpur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later you will see places like Ranakpur Jain Temple, Hindu Sun Temple, Neminath Temple and Parsvanath Temple. Return to the hotel in evening for comforting overnight stay.
Day 08: Ranakpur to Udaipur (91 Km, 1 to 2 hrs)
After your morning breakfast you will leave for Udaipur. When you reach Udaipur check in the hotel and spend some time at your leisure and have comforting overnight stay.
Day 09: Udaipur
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fatah Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day 10: Udaipur - Delhi (By flight)
After your morning breakfast you leave for Delhi to catch your flight for onward destination.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Experience Rajasthan package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.