Glory of Rajasthan includes sightseeing in Jaipur, Shekhawati, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur. This package is designed in the itinerary of 10 Nights & 11 Days. Have a look at the Suggested itinerary of this Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
- Day 02: Explore Jaipur
- Day 03: Leave for Shekhawati
- Day 04: Explore Shekhawati
- Day 05: Leave for Bikaner
- Day 06: Leave for Jaisalmer
- Day 07: Explore Jaisalmer
- Day 08: Leave for Jodhpur
- Day 09: Leave for Udaipur
- Day 10: Explore Udaipur
- Day 11: Delhi flight – Departure
- Tour Ends
Glory of Rajasthan
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
Upon arrival at Jaipur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.b
Day 02: Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Albert Hall museum situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry, pots as well as great traditional outfits.
Day 03: Jaipur to Shekhawati (164 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After morning breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Shekhawati. On arrival at Shekhawati, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Shekhawati
After breakfast at the hotel, you will explore Shekhwati. Shekhawati is full of amazing frescoes, Haveli's and amazing mansions. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 05: Shekhawati to Bikaner (180 Km, 2 to 3 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Bikaner. On arrival at Bikaner, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later you will visit the famous Junagarh fort, Lalgarh palace and Laxmi Niwas palace. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 06: Bikaner - Jaisalmer (347 Km, 5 to 6 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer and our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 07: Jaisalmer
After breakfast, you will leave for the city tour of Jaisalmer. Visit various forts, bazzars and the old mansions which are popularly known as Havelis and Jain temples. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 08: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur (293 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Jodhpur. On arrival at Jodhpur, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Later you will visit the famous Meharangarh fort, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal and Jaswant Thada. Return to the hotel in evening for overnight stay.
Day 09: Jodhpur to Udaipur (258 Km, 4 to 5 hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Udaipur (approximately 270 kilometers). Reach Udaipur and check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Udaipur (approximately 270 kilometers). Reach Udaipur and check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 10: Udaipur
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later embark on sightseeing trip of Udaipur city. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Visit to the City Palace- Udaipur's fascinating City Palace is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan. Standing on a rocky promontory the palace has balconies, towers and cupolas and presents a wonderful view of the lake and the city. Jagdish temple – Built in 1651 A.D. by Maharana Jagat Singh, this Indo-Aryan temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, a manifestation of Vishnu. The largest and the most beautiful temple of Udaipur is noted for its beautiful sculpted images and towering shikhara.
- Drive through the old city of Udaipur to reach Fatah Sagar Lake
- Visit Saheliyon-Ki-Bari - Also known as Courtyard of the Maidens was designed and laid out early in the eighteenth century as a retreat for ladies of the royal household to spend their time in leisure and excursion to temples of Nagada and Eklingji.
- Optional- *Visit Monsoon palace for sunset or you can do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for wooden folk toys, wall hangings, hand printed textiles and much more.
Day 11: Udaipur - Delhi ( By flight)
After breakfast at the hotel in Udaipur, leave for Delhi and catch your flight for onward destination.
*Please note- The above itinerary is a suggested one. We can do customization in Glory of Rajasthan package to make an itinerary as per your comfort, special interest and requirement which can be adding new places to visit or changing the sequence of whole package.