Enjoy a wonderful vacation with 11 Nights -12 Days India Imagination tour package from Feast India Tours. You will explore cities like Delhi, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur . This tour package can also be customized based on your interest and liking. To book this tour package online, you can contact our customer support team through phone or email.
- Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
- Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
- Day: 3- Delhi - Varanasi (by flight) and sightseeing in Varanasi
- Day: 4- Varanasi full day sightseeing
- Day: 5- Varanasi - Khajuraho (by flight) and sightseeing in Khajuraho
- Day:6- Khajuraho - Agra (by car ) and relax at hotel
- Day:7- Agra sightseeing
- Day:8- Travel to Ranthambore and relax at hotel
- Day:9- Morning Safari and evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Day:10-Travel to Jaipur
- Day:11-Jaipur full day Sightseeing
- Day:12- Jaipur - Delhi (by car) and drop at Delhi airport
- Tour Ends
Day:1- Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Freshen up and relax for comforting overnight stay at the hotel. *In case, you arrive Delhi in morning or before afternoon, we can also arrange a half-day tour of the city to visit President House, Parliament House and Raj Ghat.
Day:2- Delhi full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and proceed for the city tour of Delhi. This includes a visit to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. Our representative will also guide you through the ticketing process as well as the history and significance associated with these sites. In evening, you will enjoy a rickshaw ride in the bustling bazaars at Chandni Chowk, tour to Khari Baoli spice market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.*Please note- Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple and Red Fort are closed on Mondays.
Day: 3- Delhi - Varanasi (by flight) and sightseeing in Varanasi
After having breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the Delhi airport to board the flight to Varanasi. This place is considered as the holiest place in India and attracts large number of tourists from different parts of the world. On arrival at Varanasi, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Later in the afternoon, you will leave for excursion tour to Sarnath which is ten kilometers away from Varanasi. Sarnath is a Buddhist pilgrimage center and at this place Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon after attaining enlightenment. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day: 4- Varanasi full day sightseeing
Early morning leave for a boat excursion on River Ganges to see the bathing Ghats and cremation site. After having breakfast at the hotel, you can walk through narrow alleys of the ancient city of Varanasi. Visit the most sacred living temple – The Vishwanath Temple. In the evening, you can will go for Aarti on the bank of river Ganges. Return to your hotel for comforting overnight stay .
Day: 5- Varanasi - Khajuraho (by flight) and sightseeing in Khajuraho
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Varanasi airport to board your flight to Khajuraho. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for short relax. Later you will leave for sightseeing in Khajuraho wherein you will visit the Eastern and Western temples, which were built between 950 and 1050 A.D. In total of 85 temples, only 22 are still existing and are regarded as world's arty wonders. You will see various erotic and artistic sculptures in these temple. Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:6- Khajuraho - Agra and relax at hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Agra. On reaching this place, check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day: 7- Agra sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for sightseeing that includes Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj) and Taj Mahal. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
- Agra Fort – This fort is famous for its beautiful palaces, and the Jasmine Tower where the Mughal emperor Shahjahan was confined as a prisoner for the last 8 years of his life.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb (Baby Taj)- a Mughal mausoleum built between 1622 and 1628
- Taj Mahal – Visit the world famous Taj Mahal (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) in evening to enjoy the sun-set over this white marble mausoleum.
Day:8- Travel to Ranthambore and relax at hotel
If interested, you can visit Taj Mahal again at the time of sunrise. After this you will have breakfast at the hotel, then you will leave towards Ranthambore. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day:9- Morning Safari and evening Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
Early morning, you will leave to enjoy morning safari in Ranthambore National Park for tiger sighting and to spot other wildlife animals in this reserve. On completion of safari, return to resort for breakfast. Then after relaxing for some time and having lunch, you will leave to enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari inside the Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Return to your resort for overnight stay.
Day:10-Travel to Jaipur
Take breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival at this place, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for independent activities, as you can go for shopping in any of the colorful markets of Jaipur. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day:11-Jaipur full day Sightseeing
Take breakfast at the hotel and leave to enjoy full day sightseeing in Jaipur, the largest and capital city of Rajasthan state. Jaipur is famously also known as the Pink City of India. See the famous attractions of the city and return to the hotel for comforting overnight stay.
- Amber Fort- Enjoy an elephant ride on your ascent to Amber Fort and behold panoramic views of the city along the way.
- Jal Mahal- palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace- This huge palace complex comprises of some fine structures, courtyards, beautiful gardens and buildings, occupies one seventh of the pink city. A lot of additions inside the palace complex were made by members of the royal family during subsequent years.
- Visit Hawa Mahal - The Palace of Winds
- Visit Albert Hall museum that is situated in Ram Niwas Garden
- In evening, you can also do shopping in this beautiful city, which is famous for gemstone jewelry as well as great traditional outfits.
Day:12- Jaipur - Delhi (by car) and drop at Delhi airport
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will drive towards Delhi. On reaching this place, you will be dropped at Delhi airport to board your international flight to home or next destination.